Van Salesperson/ Customer Service Representative Required
Irish TurfCare Ltd is based near Naas, Co. Kildare and was established in 1992. We are the market leader supplying TurfCare, PitchCare and LawnCare products to Golf Courses, Sports Clubs and Landscaping Contractors throughout Ireland and UK. We are a small close-knit team, supplying world class leading brands to professional users, helping them to produce the best playing and recreational surfaces possible.
We now have a position available for Van Salesperson/ Customer Service Representative to join our dedicated team.
The ideal candidate should be based near Naas and will likely have the following qualities.
- A full clean driving licence
- A excellent attitude and great work ethic
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be self-motivated with good attention to detail.
- Be very well organised, adaptable and a fast learner.
- Be a team player as well as being able to work on their own initiative.
- Be capable of managing existing accounts as well as open new accounts.
- Be able to develop and maintain good customer relationships.
- Some sales experience and/or knowledge of Turfgrass or Lawn maintenance would be a distinct advantage but not essential.
- The successful candidate must have a good hunger for knowledge and be eager to listen and learn.
What the role involves
- Visiting customers on a regular basis, promoting, selling products, and representing TurfCare in a professional manner.
- Keeping customers updated and provide key value and USP’s on all TurfCare products.
- Maintaining an active and professional online presence via approved social media platforms.
- Promoting and selling products directly from the van as well as processing orders for future delivery.
- Submitting orders to the office via email for processing and delivery.
- Keeping updated on all TurfCare products and knowing when and where they are used and what products to recommend.
- Updating reports and managing CRM
The role offers an excellent opportunity for the right person who is looking for a rewarding career in sales in an exciting industry. A competitive salary will be offered to the right candidate with an attractive commission structure to provide both incentive and reward.
If this position interests you, and if you think that you have what it takes to be successful in this role, please send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short cover letter explaining why you think that you are suitable and why we should call you for interview. Applications required by Friday 25th June.
Download this Job Post HERE
Driven by Innovation – Judged by results