6-4-4 + Micros
GRIGG™ Carboplex® is a unique product that can be used as a foliar fertilizer or watered into the root zone as a carbon based liquid fertilizer.
• Contains nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, micronutrients and other ingredients for improved plant health, soil structure, resident microbial substrates and nutrient uptake to promote increased metabolism and growth.
• Contains non-fertilizer properties including: fulvic acid, humic acid, glucoheptonates, sea plant extracts, plant sugars, amino acids and organic acids.
• Contains a balanced micronutrient package.
• The non-plant food ingredients in Carboplex are readily translocated to metabolic sites in the plant and utilized for growth or stored as reserves.
• Under many stress conditions where carbohydrate supplies are limited, a foliar application of the soluble carbohydrates in Carboplex may be beneficial and allow for continued growth.
• Carboplex watered into the turf can be utilized by resident microorganisms.
• A valuable tool for winter preparation.
Application and Use
Apply at a rate of 5.0 – 10.0 gal/ha.