Garys Green Ultra
14-2-3 + Fe + Micros
GRIGG™ Gary’s Green Ultra® is a sophisticated formulation in the GRIGG™ Proven Foliar® product line and is a combination of GRIGG™ Gary’s Green® and GRIGG™ Ultraplex®. It is designed for use in all seasons and is an important component to most GRIGG foliar programs for improved plant health and stress tolerance.
Gary’s Green Ultra Advantages
• Contains N, P, and K.
• Contains organically chelated phosphate and a micronutrient package including Mg, Cu, Fe, Mn, and Zn.
• Formulated with sea plant extract (Ascophyllum Nodosum).
• Includes a natural, non-ionic and organic surfactant for improved foliar coverage and absorption.
• Effective natural bio stimulants, organic and amino acids.
• Contains a buffering agent designed to resist large changes in spray tank pH.
• Quick visual response.
• May be used with plant growth regulator programs for better color and
Application and Use
Gary’s Green Ultra is a unique formula in which no additional surfactants are required for application. Apply at a rate of 5.0 – 10.0 gal/ha.